1. The promoter is ALYTE APP PTY LTD (ABN 73 650 403 731) whose registered office is in 4/78 Campbell St Surry Hills NSW 2010.
2. The competition is open to Australian individuals aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees of the Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, including but not limited to ALYTE APP in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.Alyte-app.com/ .7. Closing date for entry will be at (TIME 16:00) AEST on (DATE) 07.03.2022 After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. We own the right at any time to extend or close the competition at any time.
9.The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows:
12. The prize is one $500.00 AUD Lululemon Voucher and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
16. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 14 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: hello@Alyte.com.au
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
24. ALYTE APP PTY LTD shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. ALYTE APP PTY LTD also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.